Thursday, March 7, 2013

Internet round-up

Hey y'all -

I haven't forgotten about my promised posts on crutches, but the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that I don't have that much to say.  Still, I try to spit it out in the next few days. 

But first, the interwebs roundups of things that caught my eye this week:

Best headline ever: "Deval Patrick bears all at photo opp"

Monument made the front page of Jezebel.  Way to stalk my shit, Jezebel.  Even though I really had nothing to do with this high school thing because I graduated a bajillion years ago.  I wish we had this when I went to high school.  On the other hand, they also have security cameras, which is weird.  Nowadays, there would be no skipping out on study hall and playing my guitar that I left in the hall by the band room. On the other hand, I guess I wouldn't need to skip out to do that.  As long as I'm one of the 6 kids who gets selected to do this superspecial program. Everyone else is fucked.  (Also, Sophie!!! Who does she look like, guys?  Yup, they're siblings.)

Finally, Joss Whedon is making a movie adaptation of "Much Ado About Nothing."  I want to be excited, because both of those things, individually, are awesome, but I'm not convinced they're going to work together.  The trailer is kind of meh

And that is all the important news from this week! 

My friend Lee sent me an e-mail today which said nothing except "A gay, black politician was lynched in Mississippi, the KKK is at Oberlin, Chavez is dead, and sequestration is a bitch."

Clearly he has his news priorities all wrong.  At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself as I die a little bit inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment